Asphalt Coated Fabric Loom -
Asphalt coated cloth wire loom is a non-split loom that provides ultimate protection against moisture and chemical absorption. The asphalt makes this fabric wire loom flame retardant and is ideally used for wiring applications that are constantly in harsh environments.
- Asphalt coated loom is constructed of a twisted paper and cotton-polyester blend weave.
- Tubing is saturated with an asphalt compound to bind the weave and prevent moisture absorption.
- Additionally, it is coated with a special flame retardant, black bituminous coating.
- Ideal in harsh environments.
- Temperature rating: 275° F (135° C).