Kwik Wire | Electrify Your Ride | SKU AL14
Asphalt coated Loom [BY THE FOOT]
Regular price $1.75
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Asphalt coated cloth wire loom is a non-split loom that provides ultimate protection against moisture and chemical absorption.
- The asphalt makes this fabric wire loom flame retardant and is ideally used for wiring applications that are constantly in harsh environments.
- Asphalt coated loom is constructed of a twisted paper and cotton-polyester blend weave.
- Tubing is saturated with an asphalt compound to bind the weave and prevent moisture absorption.
- Additionally, it is coated with a special flame retardant, black bituminous coating. Ideal in harsh environments.
- Temperature rating: 275° F (135° C).